12 March 2004
5. Job Tasks. Specific performance and standards required are
described as follows:
● A brief description
● The specific standards for the
of the behavior,
action. May be read as "The student
Course Training Standards
● Maintains working
● Recites, discusses, and/or performs
knowledge of all
all applicable items essential to
the operation of the airplane.
● Accurately understands and applies:
(a) appropriate items as described
in NATOPS, FTI, and FAR/AIM, and
(b) FLIP and NOTAMs.
● Has the specific
● Is able to describe or complete all
for safe, efficient
items in a timely manner.