12 March 2004
● Correctly analyzes situation.
● Maintains in-depth
knowledge of NATOPS
● Performs/recites critical action
steps from memory.
● Uses checklist when appropriate and
● Specifically applies
NATOPS procedures to
● Completes procedures in a timely
resolve an aircraft
● Handles the emergency IAW NATOPS and
airborne or on the
● Demonstrates sound judgment when no
specific guidance exists.
● Resolves the emergency and carries to
a logical conclusion.
internally and on radio, 25 feet of
● Ditch: simulates impact wings level
within FTI established parameters and
● Dynamic Engine Cut: maintains 10
of heading, appropriate rudder use,
no descent below initial altitude,
and airspeed never below 91 knots
(T-44) or 104 knots (TC-12).
● Complies with the
● Understands instructions,
FTI and NATOPS while
demonstrations, and explanations.
● Foresees and avoids possible
● Remains alert and spatially oriented.
for flight safety.