05 April 2004
● Perform flight
● Performs an accurate time hack.
● Completes ADMIN portion in a
with squadron SOP,
NATOPS, and the FTI.
● Answers questions of the day
● Correctly recites and/or discusses
all applicable FTI and NATOPS
procedures essential to the
operation of the aircraft.
● Chronologically discusses the
mission flow, to include all
student action items.
● Briefs the instructor from memory
with a description of every
turnpoint and target, oriented to
the inbound course from a cockpit
● Review all student
● Ensures all student materials are
completed accurately IAW FTIs and
● Provides appropriate guidance or
input for student as needed.
● Provides suitable flight plan
route to meet syllabus/training
● Review mission brief,
● Ensures student manages briefing
flow to cover all appropriate
mission/syllabus information IAW
FTIs and applicable directives in
the time allotted.
● Demonstrate thorough
● Demonstrates knowledge of
established instrument procedures
and standards IAW FTIs and