05 April 2004
4. Basic Air Work Recognition (BAR)
● Establish and maintain ● Makes recommendations to:
► Maintain aircraft within
airspeed, and heading
100 feet, 10 KIAS, 10 of
► Appropriately use power,
attitude, and trim.
► Level off within 100 feet of
► Accomplish within 10 seconds of
correct time as applicable.
5. Mission Planning
● Perform mission
● Obtains and interprets a valid
planning required to
weather briefing and information
fly the mission IAW
for all flights.
● Completes DD 175 without error.
● Completes Jet Log without error.
● Reviews FLIP documents, NOTAMs,
and other applicable flight
● Has all proper in-flight
publications for the specified
● Complete aircraft/
● Correctly and expeditiously
performs all required checklists
checklists as required
in accordance with NATOPS and FTI.
by NATOPS and FTIs.
● Initiates cruise checklist on
level-off at cruise altitude and
periodically throughout the
● Initiates landing checklist NLT
slowing through 180 KIAS for
T-39N/G and 200 KIAS for T-1A in
the break, NLT 7 NM prior to TDZ
on TACAN approach, 30 and within
12 NM on GCA, same as GCA but NLT
"1 dot below glideslope" on ILS.
● Visually checks all switches on
challenge and reply items.