27 February 2004
3. Headwork/Situational Awareness
● Comply with the FTI
● Understands instructions,
and NATOPS while
demonstrations, and explanations.
● Foresees and avoids possible
sufficient for flight
● Remains alert and spatially
4. Basic Air Work (BAW)
● Establish and maintain ● Maintains aircraft within
100 feet, 10 KIAS, 10 of heading.
airspeed, and heading
● Appropriately uses power,
attitude, and trim.
● Levels off within 100 feet of
● Accomplishes within 10 seconds of
correct time as applicable.
5. Mission Planning/Briefing/Debriefing
● Takes place in flight
● Plans mission in a timely manner
room or base
to meet all maneuver requirements.
● Acquires appropriate flight
● Clearly defines the mission
overview and mission goals with
NATOPS briefing guide.
● Effectively uses the mission
debriefing to reinforce skills and
identify key points in mission