T-39 FLIGHT PREPARATION
UNIT 1 REVIEW ANSWERS
1. Both firelights, both master caution lights, and AFT FUS HOT light illuminated along with
the fire bell.
3. V1, VR, V2, T/O EPR, climb EPR
4. Pilot sets V2, SNFO sets V1, both memorize VR
5. 15K MSL, 10K MSL, 5K AGL, 4K MSL, 3K MSL, 2K MSL, 1K MSL, 1000 feet prior to
any assigned altitude above 1000 feet, "Rad Alt Alive" (radio altimeter is active at 2,000 feet
AGL), 200 feet prior to any altitude below 1000 feet AGL, and MDA or DH.
6. Cabin controller schedule
8. VREF, Waveoff EPR, and T/R stops
9. 128 KIAS
10. Below 180 KIAS, and within 12 nm on final.