T-39 FLIGHT PREPARATION
UNIT 1 REVIEW QUESTIONS
1. What should you observe when the Fire Warning Test is activated?
2. When moving the Cabin Air Selector from OFF to RH, the Cabin Pressure rate-of-change
indicator will show a climb. (T / F)
3. What five items are you required to compute for take-off data?
4. What do pilot and the SNFO/SNAV set in their airspeed bugs during the Taxiing Checklist?
5. List the altitude calls on a descent in the proper order.
6. By 10,000 feet the cabin altitude should be following the ________________________.
7. Thrust reversers should normally be off by ______________knots during landing.
8. What three items are you required to compute in the Descent Checklist?
9. What is VREF for a no-flap landing with 4 persons and 3400 lbs of fuel?
10. When can you call for Landing Checklist during a TACAN approach?