STUDENT GUIDE FOR T-1A AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS
30. The reference airspeed display transitions to a mach reference at _______________.
31. The normal temperature display is ____________.
None of the above
32. What is the function of the AHRS system?
33. The standby battery provides approximately _____ minutes of AHC operation, in the event
of a primary battery failure.
34. What is the function of the FDUs?
35. The CDU is located _____________________________.
in the avionics rack
in the aft fuselage compartment
on the pedestal between the P and CP
above the EHSI on the CP's side
36. The weather radar system sweeps ________ degrees to paint a radar picture of the
_________________ along the flightpath.
37. The radar system is capable of providing reliable weather information up to _______ NM.
none of the above
38. The system is capable of detecting clear air turbulence, wind shear, clouds, and lightning in
addition to the precipitation. (T/F)
39. To display the weather radar picture on the MFD, the _____________ key must be pressed.
40. How can you determine the operating mode of the radar?
41. Where is the RDR CTL button located?
42. Describe the procedure for testing the radar.