STUDENT GUIDE FOR T-1A AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS
14. What is the function of the DPUs?
15. What is the function of the EFDs?
16. Describe the operation and uses for the aircraft heading cursor.
17. Describe how the bearing pointer is designed to aid the student in identifying a particular
NAVAID type (i.e. VOR, TACAN...).
18. What information can be displayed through use of the nav data button?
19. Where is the DSP located?
20. The course knob is a _____ part knob.
21. Describe the function of each part of the course knob.
22. What is the function of the ADS?
23. List the components of the ADS.
24. The _________ ADC provides processed air data outputs primarily to the CP's
None of the above
25. The electronic aircraft altimeters are/are not capable of providing information concerning
26. Rotating the preselect knob changes the preselect value in ________ foot increments.
27. The preselect display will flash and generate an audio alert when approaching the
preselected altitude ____________.
IAS is not displayed below ______ knots.
29. Mach speed is visible at speeds above _________ mach.