FORM 9 (cont.)
8. What should be done when cars are left on a grade or cut loose from locomotive?
9. What is the procedure before going between cars?
10. What position is taken when cars are being pushed?
11. In which direction will brakeman face when giving signals?
12. What is procedure for uncoupling air hoses by hand?
13 What is proper position for applying hand brakes?
14. Which end of car is boarded when train is in motion?
15. What do the following signals mean when given by hand, flag, or lamp?
(1) Swung at right angles to track.
(2) Raised and lowered vertically.
(3) Swung vertically in a circle at arms length.
(4) Swung horizontally above the head when standing.
(5) Held at arms length above head, when standing.
(6) Any object waved violently by anyone on or near the track.