(2) Close on lead in trail, slowing to arrive at 2,000 ft of lead
with no more than 50 KIAS excess airspeed
NOTE: If level rendezvous, wingman needs to make
larger power reduction.
(3) If short duration turn necessary, fly inside lead's radius of
turn (but never acute of bearing)
(4) At 2,000 ft from lead, be 250 to 300 ft abeam and on a
course parallel to the leads. This distance places the
lead just outside the HUD field of view. Reduce power..."
(5) Maintain 250 to 300 ft abeam on a parallel course to
rendezvous with the bearing line
(6) Slow, so as not to exceed 15 KIAS of closure
(7) Maneuver on the bearing line into parade position,
maintaining bearing line
(10-95) Change 6