(2) At briefed altitude
(3) Briefed direction with 30-degree AOB turn
(4) At briefed airspeed
(5) Simultaneously making radio call "[call sign], point one"
(1) Fly to point 1 with 500 ft of stepdown and remain 500 ft
below lead until lead in sight.
(2) At night, wingman must remain 500 ft below the lead until
established on bearing with fuselage alignment
Wingman and lead: call four points of circle as they are
Wingman: upon seeing lead
(1) Call "Visual"
(2) Fly to rendezvous bearing line
(3) Climb to lead's altitude
(4) Proceed as in standard CV rendezvous
Angle of bank during the day may vary as necessary and is
limited to 45 degrees at night
D. Departure Climbout
Lead: pass fuel check signal and comply with clearance/local
Wingman: pass fuel quantity rounded to closest 100 pounds
(10-95) CHG 1