10 October 2000
(1) Instructor Course completion (NEC 9502) - service
record and training jacket.
(2) NAVTRACOM DOR and training time out policy - signed
statement of understanding - training jacket.
(3) NACCS Instructor designation letter signed by the
commanding officer - service record and training jacket.
(4) Current instructor evaluations per NAVEDTRA 130
(5) Current American Red Cross Standard First Aid Instructor
Certifications - training jackets.
10. Professional Conduct. All students and instructors will conduct
themselves in a highly professional manner. Hazing through the use of
improper or degrading rituals is strictly prohibited. Students shall
be familiar with the Aviation Enlisted Aircrew Training School
Regulations and conduct themselves accordingly.
Basic High Risk Instructor Guidelines.
The following criteria are cause for rejection:
(1) Any chronic disease or injury which hampers the
individual's ability to perform training duties.
(2) Any active bacterial, viral, or other infection (except
(3) Any current need for psychiatric care.
(4) Any history of:
(a) Psychosis/psychotic disorder.
(b) Moderate or severe personality disorder.
(c) Marked impulsive behavior.
(d) Manic depressive disorder/bipolar disorder.
(e) Major depression, (in most cases).
b. The following must be closely investigated and may be cause
for rejection. A history of:
(1) Situational reaction of adult life/adjustment disorder.
(2) Mild personality disorder.