25 JUN 2003
(1) The board consists of three voting members, one of
whom is the Senior Member. The TRAWING Commodore designates the
Senior Member in writing.
(2) At least one member will be from the student's parent
service. For International Military Students (IMSs), where
possible, include the country liaison officer and the TRAWING
International Military Student Officer (IMSO) as observers.
(3) Academic Failures. TRBs convened due to academic
failures may include one qualified civilian instructor as voting
(4) Exclusion. The following conditions exclude an
instructor from acting as a voting member on a student's TRB:
(a) The student's on-wing.
(b) Any instructor who has sat on a previous TRB for
(c) Any instructor who has awarded an unsatisfactory
to the student in the relevant training stage.
(d) The IMSO, in the case of an international
(1) A background paper assessing the student's training
quality and highlighting any irregularities.
(2) A majority vote elimination/retention recommendation.
(3) Use CNATRA 1542/1827 (10-00), Training Review Board
a. Students shall fly Contact syllabus events C4001-C4204
with their on-wing. Exceptions:
(1) Students shall fly three events within C4102-4202