25 JUN 2003
(1) A dual CPT or ground evaluation emphasizing the
deficient areas may clear an unsatisfactory check ride or end of
block syllabus event caused solely by ground operations.
(2) End of block unsatisfactory syllabus events in the
instrument stage may be cleared in the simulator if these
conditions are met:
(a) The cause of the unsatisfactory is specific to
(b) The simulator is suited to the failed maneuver.
Until remediating the unsatisfactory:
(1) The student shall not fly solo.
(2) The student shall not accomplish training in any
(3) Academic classes, examinations, and ground training
missions may be accomplished provided the unsatisfactory mission
was not a prerequisite.
Training Review Board
a. Scope. Consider the circumstances relevant to the
student's training, for example:
(1) Quality of training provided in accordance with
(3) Outside influences/extenuating circumstances.
(4) The TRB shall not make elimination/retention
recommendations based on perceived student potential or aspects
unrelated to the administrative application of training IAW this