05 April 2004
● Maintain instrument/
visual scan sufficient
● Recognizes any abnormal system
for safe operation/
navigation of the
● Recognizes any deviations from
aircraft in instrument
desired heading, airspeed, or
altitude and makes recommendations
for appropriate and timely
● Makes all FTI-required altitude
● Clears the aircraft prior to all
turns greater than 30.
● Locates and identifies threats
ahead of the aircraft, and directs
the pilot to avoid them.
● Locates and identifies visual
landmarks ahead of the aircraft,
initiates corrections if off
course and/or time.
31. Low-Level Entry/Exit
● Enter/Exit the low-
● Visually acquires the entry point.
level safely and on
● Directs/Navigates the aircraft
within 3 NM of the entry point and
in a position to enter the route.
● Completes the low-level entry/exit
● Completes the FSS call per FTI
● Controls time to enter the route
5 minutes of scheduled route
● Review mission,
● Demonstrates knowledge of syllabus
and flight requirements.
● Recognizes overall student trends.
● Review overall student ● Identifies student strengths/
weaknesses IAW FTIs and applicable
● Presents strengths/weaknesses in a
manner conducive to a positive
● Describes how student strengths/
weaknesses impacted mission