STUDENT GUIDE T-39N/G NATOPS
15. A TOTAL of three mission inverters (one in each phase)can fail and the radar will still
be available. (TRUE/FALSE)
16. Battery temperature should be monitored in flight; if the temperature exceeds 120 F, it
will be indicated by ______________.
17. If the battery temperature exceeds ___________ F, the battery shall be isolated.
18. If battery temperature exceeds 150 F, the __________ and the __________ caution
light will illuminate.
19. Left and right DC loadmeters should show generator output balanced within
___________ of each other.
20. If the DC GEN OFF caution light illuminates, check the _______________ to
determine which generator is not operating. Hold the generator switch at RESET and push
the LH/RH GEN __________ VOLT buttons while checking the _______________.
21. With a single generator failure in flight, the loadmeter for the operating generator
should be below a maximum of __________ (sea level to 30,000 ft) __________ (30,000 to
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM 3-7