STUDENT GUIDE T-39N/G NATOPS
14. If the cabin pressure regulator fails, the cabin air dump and safety valve will prevent
cabin pressure from exceeding __________ psi above outside pressure.
15. The door seal automatically inflates with weight off the wheels, and it will maintain
pressure even in the event of a total electrical failure. (TRUE/FALSE)
16. Upon landing, the door seal will automatically____________.
17. The auxiliary air conditioner must be turned off before climbing through __________
feet; normally it will be turned off passing through __________ feet in the CLIMB Checklist.
18. The cabin temperature AUTO control will keep the cabin temperature between
__________ and __________F.
19. If the AUTO cabin temperature control fails to work, the CABIN TEMP switch may be
momentarily toggled to ________________.
20. If the CABIN AIR HOT caution light illuminates, it indicates _______________.
Corrective action is: _______________.