STUDENT GUIDE T-39N/G NATOPS
13. Hot start characteristics are:
_____ Battery state
Initiating start at __________ rpm.
Fuel flow over ________ during initial start will result in an improper fuel-air ratio which will
invariably cause a very rapid rise in EGT.
_______ hanging up and not accelerating to idle rpm in a normal manner after ignition.(hung
Complete the following engine limits:
Idle __________, maximum __________
Idle __________, max continuous __________
T/O or acceleration __________
Idle __________ psi, normal __________ psi/ __________C
15. The OIL PRESS LOW caution light illuminates when oil pressure falls below __________
16. Thrust reverser ARM lights illuminate when __________, __________ and __________
(provided the engine masters are on)
17. During takeoff and landing, the thrust reverser switch must be placed to ___________.
18. The MASTER CAUTION light will illuminate if either thrust reverser __________ or
__________ light comes on in-flight.
19. Pulling a FIRE PULL handle will close the __________ and __________ shutoff valves,
take the __________ off the line, arm the __________, silence the __________, and position the
extinguisher direction valve (if the __________ handle is pulled).
20. Both fire bottles may be discharged into one engine. (TRUE/FALSE)
21. On preflight, the red fire bottle indicator disk is ruptured. This indicates __________.