INSTRUMENT FLIGHT RULES WORKBOOK
What is the significance of the Maltese cross at BARTZ Int.? _______________
USE MIAMI INTL ILS RWY 9L APPROACH PLATE IN VOL 15.
19. Approving authority for this approach is the _______________.
20. This approach is a _______________ as opposed to a procedure-turn-type approach.
21. Terminal information for Miami International can be obtained on the _______________
receiver tuned to _______________ MHz.
22. IAF for this approach is_______________.
23. LAWNN is the FAF. How is this intersection defined in a T-34C? _______________
24. What type of approach lights are available on runway 27R? _______________
25. RWY 9L has HIRL. What does HIRL stand for? _______________
26. What does the
in the minimum section mean? _______________
USE PENSACOLA NAS TACAN RWY 7R APPROACH PLATE IN VOL 15.
27. What is the IAF for this approach? _______________ How is it defined?
28. The 13 DME arc is 13 NM in length. (True/False)
29. Once established on the 13 DME arc, when should the turn inbound to the field be
30. How is FAF identified? _______________
31. What is maximum altitude at FAF? _______________ The minimum altitude?
32. Where is the Missed Approach Point if approach and runway lights are inoperative?
33. Runway 01 has arresting gear that can be taken in either direction. (True/False)
34. What are the MDA, HAA, and weather minimums for a circle to land approach to runway
19 (CAT B)? _______________
INSTRUMENT APPROACH PROCEDURES 3-21
Privacy Statement - Press Release - Copyright Information. - Contact Us