INTERMEDIATE FLIGHT PREPARATION WORKBOOK
26. Time Corrections
● Make time corrections to arrive
● Initiates speed corrections when 12 seconds or
over the target on time.
more off preplanned time in accordance with FTI.
● Overflies the target within +30 seconds of
27. Enroute Delay
● Navigate a published instrument
● Complies with published approach procedures and
approach, course rules, or other
● Efficiently makes use of all onboard navigational
● Execute holding procedures
equipment to maximize situational awareness.
● Maintains arcs +1.0 NM; course +3° or 2 NM
(whichever is less).
● Calculates lead point to join/depart an arc
depending on airspeed: +0.5 NM or 2°.
● Makes appropriate recommendations for entering
holding and maintains the specified holding pattern
taking into account winds.
● Familiar with NPA VFR course rules; able to
visually identify initial points.
● Prior to reaching the MAP, visually acquires the
runway and directs the P to its location relative to
● Briefs missed approach or climbout instructions
after completing the Landing Checklist, but prior to
● Maintains prioritization
● Effectively prioritizes task loading in descending
sufficient for flight safety and
order of importance (i.e., Aviation, Navigation,
effective operation of the
Communication, and checklists, per FTI-
recommended minimum requirements.)