INTERMEDIATE FLIGHT PREPARATION WORKBOOK
10. Equipment Operation
● Locate and operate aircraft
● Knows the location of all cockpit controls and
● Correctly reads cockpit instrumentation.
● Operates all CP equipment/controls without error.
11. Crew Resource Management (CRM)
● Use available crew and cockpit
● Coordinates with the P to perform cockpit duties
resources to minimize workload
(i.e., safety of flight information, delegation of crew
and enhance situational
duties using proper format, phraseology, and
terminology, changing radio frequencies, tuning
proper NAVAIDs, altimeter settings, and tasks
required for mission accomplishment.)
● Makes timely and appropriate recommendations to
maintain aircraft flight parameters through the use
of instrument scan.
● Exercises proper checklist discipline and avoids
talking over the radio/ICS communication.
12. Low-Level Chart
● Prepare chart for use in low-level
● Correctly plots AP-1B route points and draws route
navigation in accordance with
corridors without error.
● Correctly identifies and annotates every turnpoint
● Chums the chart +10 NM of course with most
recent available data.
● Course centerlines are within +2° of actual MC in
accordance with Portable Flight Planning System
● Time ticks correspond to the turnpoint/target times
● Times to each point must be within +18 seconds for
T-39 and +24 seconds for T-1/A in accordance with
Portable Flight Planning System
● Times at each turnpoint/target are rounded to the
nearest 0.5 NM.