UNIVERSALLY GRADED ITEMS
1. General Knowledge/Procedures
● Maintain working knowledge of
● Recites, discusses, and/or performs all applicable
all appropriate FTIs and
items essential to the operation of the airplane.
2. Emergency Procedures
● Maintain indepth knowledge of
● Correctly analyzes situation given real or
all aircraft specific EPs.
● Utilize PCL as required by the
● Performs/recites critical action steps from memory
FTI and NATOPS.
● Uses checklist to complete all procedures.
● Familiar with all information contained in the PCL,
able to access the information in a correct and
3. Headwork/Situational Awareness
● Comply with the FTI and
● Understands instructions, demonstrations, and
NATOPS while maintaining
● Foresees and avoids possible difficulties and makes
situational awareness sufficient
for flight safety.
appropriate recommendations for the situation.
● Remains alert and spatially oriented.
● Maintains overall awareness with regard to fuel
state, aircraft configuration, nearby traffic, and
4. Basic Air Work Recognition (BAR)
● Establish and maintain desired
● Maintains aircraft within 100 feet, 10 KIAS, 10° of
altitude, airspeed, and heading
● Appropriately uses power, attitude, and trim.
● Levels off within 100 feet of desired altitude.
● Accomplishes within +10 seconds of correct time