STUDENT GUIDE FOR T-1A AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS
17. What is indicated by a yellow solid circle on the TCAS?
18. What is indicated by a red solid square on the TCAS?
19. What is represented by the arrow adjacent to a symbol on the TCAS?
20. Selecting ABV/BLO on the TCAS provides the crew with a protection window of
2700 feet above and below the aircraft
9900 feet above and 2700 feet below the aircraft
2700 feet above and 9900 feet below the aircraft
9900 feet above and below the aircraft
21. The radar altimeter can provide reliable AGL altitude between _______ and ________
22. Where is the DH set knob located?