STUDENT GUIDE FOR T-1A AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS
38. The engine fire protection system includes ___________ and ___________ detection
systems, as well as a __________________________.
39. Should a fire or overheat condition occur, the rise in temperature is detected by the
____________________, which illuminates the respective left or right fire warning light and
40. The fire detection system is tested using the _____________________________ located on
the overhead panel.
41. Once the system is validated the blue _________ light adjacent to the rotary switch will
42. Both fire warning switchlights illuminate in the event of an engine fire. (T/F)
43. Crewmembers are able to direct the discharge of either extinguisher bottle, or both bottles,
to a selected engine. (T/F)
44. The discharge of a single fire extinguisher bottle will not blow the discharge indicator
indicating a discharged system. (T/F)
45. ________________________ act as annunciators for engine fire detection.
46. What happens when the engine fire switchlight is pressed?