STUDENT GUIDE FOR T-1A AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS
CHAPTER TEN REVIEW
The standby instruments include:
2. The cabin __________________, __________________, ___________________, and
_____________________, receive information from the CP's pitot static system.
3. The standby attitude indicator can provide attitude information for approximately ___
minutes following a complete electrical failure.
The standby attitude indicator can continue to supply attitude information even after all
power, including the standby battery, is lost. (T/F)
5. The magnetic compass is unaffected by the use of windshield heat or operation of the
defog/heater blower units. (T/F)
The left pitot static system is connected to:
The right pitot static system is connected to:
Static ports are located ___________________________________.
on the left side of the fuselage only
on the right side of the fuselage only
on each side of the fuselage
List the components of the avionics system.
10. How is the avionics system powered on?
11. There are ________ antennas mounted on and in the aircraft.
13. The CP's EADI and EHSI receive information from _______________________.
the P's systems
the CP's systems
both a and b
neither a or b