STUDENT GUIDE FOR T-1A AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS
14. The cabin pressure high annunciator illuminates when the cabin pressure differential
9.1 + 1.0 psi
9.1 + 1.5 psi
9.1 + 0.1 psi
None of the above
15. Where is the cabin pressure controller located?
16. The cabin pressure controller controls both _____________________ and
17. The cabin rate of climb setting is adjustable between ______ and ______ FPM, but is
typically set to ____________ FPM.
18. The cabin may be depressurized to a maximum of _______________ feet.
19. If the CABIN PRESS HI annunciator illuminates, adjusting the MANUAL
PRESSURIZATION control may result in the annunciator extinguishing. (T/F)
20. Where are the cabin rate of climb and cabin pressure differential indicators located?
21. Where is the cabin dump valve located?
22. The EHS cannot be operated in flight. (T/F)
ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL SYSTEMS 7-9