STUDENT GUIDE FOR T-1A AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS
CHAPTER SEVEN REVIEW
What is the function of the pneumatic power supply system?
List the systems reliant on the pneumatic power supply system:
The pressure regulator regulates pressure to:
The regulator regulates bleed air to ___________ psi.
The air conditioning system consists of:
6. The ________________________ provides preflight, in-flight, and postflight air
The VCCS is the only source of cooling when the aircraft's engines are not operating. (T/F)
8. When the ACU is operational, the ____________ serves as a supplemental air conditioning
The VCCS operates on _______ VDC external ground power.
10. The ACU is capable of maintaining the cabin temperature between _____ and ____
11. The fresh air blower is/is not capable of operating with the bleed air switch on or while the
aircraft is in flight.
12. When the cabin altitude reaches ______________ cabin pressure is vented through outflow
safety valve control chambers.
13. The cabin pressure low annunciator illuminates when the cabin altitude exceeds
7-8 ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL SYSTEMS