STUDENT GUIDE FOR T-1A AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS
CHAPTER NINE REVIEW
The primary flight controls consist of:
Control inputs to the primary flight controls are transmitted through:
3. _______________ and _______________ are electrically controlled and hydraulically
Elevator full range of travel is _____ degrees up and _____ degrees down.
The spoilers also function as speed brakes. (T/F)
Full range of travel for the rudder is _____ degrees.
7. The rudder boost is/is not designed to fully compensate for the loss of thrust in an
What are the possible causes for illumination of the RUD BST FAIL annunciator?
9. Flaps, speed brakes, pitch, roll, and yaw trim are all considered to be ______________
10. Pitch trim utilizes ____ separate motors for actuation.
11. Where are the pitch trim indicators located?
12. Where is the roll trim indicator located?
13. Where is the rudder trim indicator located?
14. How are the trim systems actuated?
__________________ and ___________________
FLIGHT CONTROL SYSTEMS