STUDENT GUIDE FOR T-1A AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS
11. ________________________ supply fuel under pressure to the engines through the fuel
Primary jet pumps
Engine-driven fuel pumps
Transfer jet pumps
12. What is used to initiate motive flow as the engine starts?
13. The crossfeed system is used primarily to feed ______________________________.
both engines from both wing tanks
both engines from a single wing tank
a single engine from both wing tanks
a single engine from a single wing tank
14. Where is the fuel temperature gage located?
15. What are the fuel temperature limits?
16. The L or R FUEL LEVEL LO annunciator is illuminated when a wing tank fuel level drops
below ______ gallons of useable fuel.
17. The L or R FUEL FEED annunciator illuminates when _______ gallons of useable fuel
remain in the feed chamber.
18. The L or R WNG TNK OV PRESS annunciator illuminates when pressure in the wing
3.5 + 1.0 psi
2.5 + 0.5 psi
3.5 + 5.0 psi
3.5 + 0.5 psi
19. The engine fuel shutoff valve switchlight also controls the hydraulic valve. (T/F)
FUEL SUPPLY SYSTEM