STUDENT GUIDE FOR T-1A AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS
CHAPTER FOUR REVIEW
1. The fuel supply system is designed to operate between ____________ and
_____________, within the temperature range _______ and __________ degrees C.
Discuss the fuel flow throughout the fuel supply system.
3. During normal operation, the ____________________________ provides fuel feed to each
The boost pump is used during:
After engine starting, the boost pump must be manually shut off. (T/F)
How many fuel tanks comprise the fuel storage subsystem?
Which of the following is not a purpose of the boost pump?
Backup for the primary jet pumps
Transfer fuel from the mid-fuselage tanks into the wing tanks
8. In the automatic mode, the boost pump will operate when the fuel feed line pressure drops
below _______ psi.
9. Transfer pumps must be manually shut off once all fuel has been pumped from the mid-
fuselage tanks to the wings. (T/F)
10. ___________________________ are used to maintain fuel quantity in each feed chamber.
FUEL SUPPLY SYSTEM