STUDENT GUIDE FOR T-1A AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS
11. What is the length of the manual deice cycle?
Why is there a limitation on operating the flaps while using manual deice?
13. Manual deice may be used for deicing on the ground. (T/F)
14. List the engine components which continuously receive anti-icing.
15. Engine anti-ice must not be operated on the ground above ________ degrees C.
16. What is indicated by the illumination of L or R ENG ICE TEMP LO annunciator on the
main annunciator panel?
17. The pitot, static, and AOA systems are protected from ice by ____________.
electrical heating elements
both a and b
neither a or b
18. The windshield itself does/does not incorporate an anti-ice or deice system.
ANIT-ICE AND DEFOG SYSTEMS