UNIT TWO REVIEW QUESTIONS
1. Each wing tank holds __________ gallons and the fuselage tank holds __________
gallons for a total of __________ gallons (approx. __________ lbs JP-5).
2. Gravity fueling is normally accomplished through overwing ports located on the
outboard section of each wing. (TRUE/FALSE)
The __________ pumps provide fuel pressure to the engine driven pumps.
The wing-mounted boost pump is energized whenever the __________ switch is ON.
5. Under most conditions, the FUEL X-FEED & TANK SEL switch is left in the
6. The LOW FUEL LEVEL caution fight illuminates at an indicated fuel quantity of
__________ lbs or less on either fuel quantity gauge.
7. The fuel filter is downstream of the gear element of the engine driven pump.
8. The motive flow for the transfer ejector in the forward section of each wing tank is
provided by __________.
Suction feed is reliable to at least __________ feet regardless of fuel temperature.
10. The FUEL FILTER BLOCK caution light will illuminate with a differential of
__________ to psi. Actual bypass of the filter occurs at __________ to _________ psi.
11. Allowable fuel imbalance is __________ lbs in level flight or __________ lbs for
takeoff and landing.
12. The __________ position of the FUEL X-FEED & TANK SEL switch is used for
single engine operation or if the FUEL LOW PRESS fight illuminates.
13. Selecting X-FEED automatically turns on __________ and opens the __________ valve
14. The LOW FUEL LEVEL caution fight operates independently of the fuel quantity
15. The digital fuel remaining indicators operate independently of the fuel quantity gauges.