STUDENT GUIDE T-39N/G NATOPS
Anti-skid brakes are available above _______________ knots.
16. If landing with auxillary hydraulic pressure, the anti-skid brake switch should be
17. If landing with auxillary hydraulic pressure, the thrust reversers will be inoperative.
18. Optimum performance from anti-skid brakes is obtained by applying and holding MAXIMUM
19. In the event the speedbrake fails to retract normally, it can be retracted using
20. The SPEEDBRAKE OPEN caution light illuminates if either throttle is above 95% and the
speedbrake is not retracted. (TRUE/FALSE)
21. For gear extension, the steady red light in the gear handle will remain illuminated until all three
wheels are down and locked and the inner gear doors are up and locked. (TRUE/FALSE)
Hydraulic power is available with DC essential power. (TRUE/FALSE)