STUDENT ACTIVITY GUIDE
T2C Power Plant and Related Systems
The T2C incorporates _______________ (type) _______________engines.
Each engine in the T2C is rated at _______________ lbs. of thrust.
The primary oil used the T2 is _______________.
The engine oil quantity is checked by _______________.
The RPM gage receives its power from a _______________ located on each engine and
indicates RPM in _______________.
There are a total of _______________ fuel flow gages incorporated in the T2 with
_______________ located in each cockpit which indicate total fuel flow in
_______________ _______________ _______________.
The PT5 gage will tell total _______________ _______________ _______________ for
each engine in inches of mercury.
Pulling the power control lever idle stop knob up engages the idle stop device preventing
movement of the PCL's into the engine _______________ position.
The engine master switches are located on the _______________ the console in the
forward cockpit only.
10. The engine master switches supply power to operate the _______________ boost pump,
main fuel _______________ valve and start system.
11. The starter switches are located in both cockpits on the _______________ console and are
spring loaded to the OFF position. Their function is to _______________ or
_______________ the starter system.
12. The _______________ boost pump is energized during the start cycle causing a fluctuation
in the voltmeter.
13. During start cycle, if there is no RPM or oil pressure indication within _______________
seconds, abort the start.
14. Prior to advancing the power control lever to idle, the minimum RPM is _______________
percent and desired RPM is _______________ percent.
15. The maximum allowable EGT during start is _______________.