14. The wing flap system is _______________ controlled and operated.
15. The wing flap handles are located on the left console in each cockpit and have three
positions which are _______________, _______________, and _______________.
16. A __________ __________ ensures the last __________ psi of the utility system pressure
is retained for the boost operation of the __________ and __________ in the event of low
17. The __________ __________ __________ located on the __________ __________ in the
__________ cockpit simulates a complete hydraulic boost failure.
18. In the event of a total hydraulic failure the ailerons and elevators can be operated
__________ and with __________ __________.
19. Elevator trim indication is provided by a __________ on the trim panel located on the left
console in each cockpit.
20. Aileron and rudder trim is indicated by __________ __________ on the __________
__________ in the __________ positions only.
21. The control surface locking system (gust lock) locks the __________, __________,
__________ and the No. __________ PCL.
22. The wheel brake system is an independent system. The brake reservoir is located in the
23. The brake transfer valve ensures that the _______________ cockpit has positive brake
control to prevent the two cockpits from working against each other during brake