16. The maximum allowable fuel flow during start is _______________.
17. After light off, the engine must reach the minimum idle RPM in _______________
The minimum idle RPM is _______________ % and the maximum idle RPM is (B)
Normal oil pressure at idle is ________________ to _______________ psi.
20. An engine RPM of 105% would require an _______________ and _______________ at
21. An engine RPM of 107% would require a _______________ change.
22. An engine temperature of _______________ deg Cent can be maintained for 30 minutes.
23. The maximum allowable EGT for continuous power operations is _______________ deg
24. Total usable JP5 fuel in the T2 is __________ lbs. The fuselage ___________ lbs., the
wings hold ___________ lbs., and the tips hold lbs.
25. Two electrical boost pumps are located in the _______________ fuel tank and supply fuel
under pressure to the _______________ _______________ fuel pumps.
26. The low fuel warning light will illuminate when fuel in the _______________ tank drops
to between __________ and __________ lbs.
27. The _______________ and _______________ tanks can be gravity refueled.
The tip and wing tanks transfer fuel directly to the _______________ tank.
29. Tip tank fuel level is checked by the use of two _______________ located on each tip tank.
30. The maximum allowable pressure fueling pressure is __________ psi.
31. With a dual fuel boost pump failure, fuel is supplied to the engine driven fuel pumps by
_______________ and _______________.
32. With a complete electrical failure, fuel is transferred from the tip and wing tanks
_______________ by engine bleed air.