10. The AC power required in the T2 is furnished by _______________.
11. The instrument AC power switch allows the pilot to select _______________ inverter to
power the Primary AC buss in the event #1 inverter fails.
12. The EGT gauge operates on ______________ power.
13. The aircraft electrical power system consists of _______________, _______________,
_______________ and a distribution system.
14. The No. 1 Generator Out/No.2 Generator Out caution lights will illuminate whenever the
indicated generator _______________ connected to the primary buss.
15. The instrument power off warning light will illuminate when the _______________ AC
buss is de-energized which indicates a failure of the selected _______________.