(As numbered in CNATRAINST 1542.131)
2. Navigate an aircraft via visual references and navigation instruments with instructor
assistance, and through coordination with a pilot.
3. Compute and evaluate, factoring in the effects of meteorological conditions, fuel
requirements and en route times.
5. Use Flight Information Publications (FLIPs), Notices to Airmen (NOTAMs), and other
applicable flight information to plan and fly in the T-34C and T-1A in the Federal
Aviation Administration's Air Traffic Control (ATC) system.
7. Apply aircrew coordination concepts and procedures during aircraft operations.
10. Demonstrate adequate preparation for flight and mission accomplishment.