FLIGHT TRAINING PUBLICATION (FLIP) STUDENT GUIDE
CHAPTER TWO REVIEW QUESTIONS
Refer to your classroom copies of AP/l, lA and lB to answer the following questions.
What is the flight hazard that is located in South Carolina?
Pilots landing at McGuire AFB should be alert for what on the runway?
What Preferred High Altitude Routing should you use if you were flying from Miami to
What are its dimensions?
What type of special use airspace is P-40?
What is the Effective Altitude restriction for Warning Area -602?
Who is the controlling agency for W-237?
Who schedules the OKANOGAN MOA ?
8. When flying in the vicinity of Texarkana, Arkansas, where should you be alert for
Whom would you contact to use IR-I24?
10. What DSN number would you call to use VR-151?
11. What is the widest width for VR-1022?
12. Air Refueling (anchor) 630 Entry Point is located at what LAT/LONG?
13. What are the authorized altitudes on VR-1113 from point E to point F?
Choose the single best answer. If more than one answer is required, it will be indicated.
14. The Low Altitude Preferred Route from Philadelphia to Boston is?
V312 DRIFT V308 ORW Vl6 WOONS.
VCN VCN101 J121 PVD Vl39 DENNY.
ARCER SEY V268 HTO V308 BRIGS V577 VCN.
V139 VCN VCN110 HTM WILKI.
AREA PLANNING 1, 1A, AND 1B 2-17