FLIGHT TRAINING PUBLICATION (FLIP) STUDENT GUIDE
15. Mode 3/Code
has been assigned to aircraft operating above FL 600.
16. With an RCR of 15, your landing roll would be increased by
17. With radio failure in IFR conditions, select Mode 3/Code
time or your
18. With radio failure, you should begin your approach at your
as derived from your flight plan, or as amended with ATC.
19. The HEFOE system is a system for giving position reports to ATC (True/False).
The abbreviation "IFF" signifies
21. The NOTAM code "QCGAU" means
22. The NOTAM code "RWY 7R QMHAO" signifies
FLIGHT INFORMATION HANDBOOK