FLIGHT TRAINING PUBLICATION (FLIP) STUDENT GUIDE
CHAPTER SEVEN REVIEW QUESTIONS
What name is Bob Sikes, FL listed under?
Use Category C on the NAS Jacksonville HI-TACAN RWY 27 for following questions:
What is the IAF?
What is your course after the IAF?
What is the FAF?
What is your course at the FAF?
What does the line above and below 3000 at 9 DME indicate?
What is the MDA for a straight in approach?
What does the 447 indicate under the minimums section?
Is the 447 Height Above Airport (HAA) or Height Above Touchdown (HAT)?
10. What about 478 for the circling approach (HAA or HAT)?
11. What is the difference between a Decision Height (DH) and Minimum Descent Altitude
12. What is the Missed Approach Point (MAP)?
13. What is the weather required to shoot the circling approach?
14. What is the MSA and what does it indicate?
15. What is the ESA and what does it indicate?
16. What is the UHF tower frequency?
What lights does RWY 9 have?
18. On the Jacksonville Intl HI-TACAN RWY 13, what does the V at 14.6 DME indicate?
Use Category B on the NAS Pensacola TACAN RWY 19 for following questions:
19. How would you identify the IAF?