FLIGHT TRAINING PUBLICATION (FLIP) STUDENT GUIDE
CHAPTER FOUR REVIEW QUESTIONS
Use your IFR Supplement to answer the following questions.
General Mitchell Intl
What is the field elevation?
2. Landing on runway 13, how much runway is available? What restriction exists for turbojet
aircraft on this runway?
3. Your expected takeoff time for MKE is 1830 local standard time. What time is that in
Is General Mitchell Intl on an Area Chart?
How many MD-3M JASU's are there?
6. What is the ATIS frequency? If your aircraft has only a UHF radio, how can you obtain
"the numbers" before departing?
What is the frequency for the CAPPY LOM?
Does this airfield have a military tenant? What arrangements must be made before you
launch on a cross-country to MKE?
Does this have government fuel available? If so, what types?
10. What frequency can you use to call the 440th Air Wing Command Post?
11. Is MKE under a Class C airspace?
12. What are the choices for a UHF Departure Control Frequency when leaving MKE?
What is the three letter identifier?
2. What arresting gear is available for landing on runway 07? Is any prior notice required to
get the gear rigged?
What is the UHF Clearance Delivery frequency?
What is the TACAN identifier and channel? Where is it located relative to the field?
IFR ENROUTE SUPPLEMENT