INSTRUMENTS FLIGHT PLANNING CHANGE 1
REVIEW QUESTIONS FOR FLIGHT PLANNING
C100. FLIGHT PLANNING QUESTIONS
What are the rounding rules for distance, time, and fuel on a Jet Log? On a DD 175?
Requirements for emergency field.
Review TWO-MINUTE PRIOR, MARK-ON-TOP, WINGS LEVEL Calls.
Requirements for GS check.
Min time for GS check 1 min.
How often to do groundspeed checks Once per leg.
At FL270 how far from TACAN must you be before starting GS check?
10. 3710 fuel requirements.
11. What is on WX depiction chart?
12. How long is 175-I WX brief good for?
13. When can you fly into a WW?
14. Can you fly in a CAWW?
15. Who do AIRMET/SIGMET apply to?
16. If there is a cow on a taxiway what must you do besides avoid it?
17. Review approach criteria and mins for section T/O/approach.
REVIEW QUESTIONS FOR FLIGHT PLANNING C-1