III. How can we improve this course?
IV. INSTRUCTOR EVALUATION
1. Was prepared for class.
2. Displayed enthusiasm toward subject.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of subject material.
4. Appropriate Presented material clearly, at an level for all students.
. Encouraged class participation.
6. Invited questions.
7. Answered questions adequately.
8. Used training aids effectively.
9. Made good use of allotted time.
10. Displayed a professional attitude.
V. In your opinion, what is the major strength of this instructor?
VI. In your opinion, what is the major weakness of this instructor and how can it be
BASIC INAV COURSE EXAMINATION 9-3