STUDENT EVALUATION OF COURSE AND INSTRUCTOR
Name (optional):______________________________ Class #______________
Assign a grade to each of the evaluation categories for the course and the instructor
according to the scale below. A space is provided for you to enter comments and
POOR FAIR GOOD EXCELLENT
I. COURSE EVALUATION
1. Learning objectives were clearly explained.
2. Course was well planned with a logical sequence.
3. Class presentation covered objectives.
4. Training aids enhanced the lecture material.
5. Course material (book, handouts, etc.) were well planned and organized.
6. Assignments/readings increased understanding.
7. Examination represented the material and learning objectives.
8. Safety, relevant to the material, was emphasized.
II. What sections or topics of the course were the most difficult to understand? Explain
9-2 BASIC INAV COURSE EXAMINATION