T-34C AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS FAMILIARIZATION
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
1. Write the purpose of the oxygen system.
2. Select the correct statement(s) concerning the location, purpose and description of the oxygen
a. Located beneath the forward cockpit deck.
b. Located beneath the aft cockpit deck.
c. Storage tank for oxygen.
d. 76 cubic foot cylinder with a maximum allowable pressure charge of 1850 PSI.
3. Write the location and purpose of the cockpit regulators.
4. Select the correct statements concerning the location and purpose of the oxygen control "T"
a. Located on the left side wall of the front cockpit.
b. Provides on/off control of low pressure oxygen.
c. Located on the right side wall of the front cockpit.
d. Provides on/off control of high pressure oxygen.
5. Match the list of cockpit regulator control panel levers with the correct statements concerning
the function of each.
a. ______ Supply lever
Selects 100% or diluted
b. ______ Emergency pressure control lever
On/Off control of oxygen
c. ______ Diluter control lever
Controls oxygen pressure to the mask
T-34C OXYGEN SYSTEM 22-5