T-34C AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS FAMILIARIZATION
1. Correctly complete the following statement;
AOA indicator(s) is/are located in ____________ cockpit(s) in the ____________ corner of
the ____________ panel, and is/are used to display angle-of-attack information in the form
of ____________ units.
2. Match each AOA indication with the correct statement(s) concerning their meaning by
writing the letter preceding the indication in the blank provided.
a. 29 units
b. 26½ units
optimum approach angle
c. 20 units
rudder pedal shakers
d. 0 to 29 units
3. List two requirements which must be met in order to read accurate information from the
4. Select the correct power requirements for the AOA system.
a. 28 VAC
b. 26 VDC
c. 115 VAC
d. 28 VDC
5. Select the correct statement(s) concerning when the AOA indexer will operate.
a. In flight with the landing gear retracted.
b. During AOA system test.
c. In flight with the landing gear extended.
d. On the deck with the landing gear extended.