T-34C AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS FAMILIARIZATION
1. What are the limits of the attitude indicator?
2. Where is the attitude gyro located? What is its power source?
3. What does a red OFF flag in the front cockpit attitude indicator indicate?
4. The pitch trim knob can adjust the sphere left or right.____________(True/False)
5. What is the purpose and power of the turn indicator?
6. What is the purpose and power of the slip indicator?
7. What is the definition of a standard rate turn? A one-half standard rate turn?
8. The accelerometer requires electrical power to operate. (True/False).
ATTITUDE, TURN AND SLIP, AND ACCELEROMETER SYSTEMS 13-5