T-34C INSTRUMENT FLIGHT RULES
14. The MRA at GLOSS intersection refers to which NAVAID? ________________________
You would switch your VOR receiver from Athens to Macon at ____________________.
AT SOUTHWEST GEORGIA REGIONAL AIRPORT:
16. For arrivals between 0400 - 1200Z, approach clearance will be received from ________ on
Your approach will be controlled by _________________________.
18. While executing the approach in a nonradar environment, the three mandatory voice reports
given to Jacksonville Center are:
Your instrument approach procedure will be a ____________________.
45º procedure turn
20. From an initial approach altitude of 3000 feet, your loss of altitude to the Missed Approach
Point (MAP) will be ____________ feet.
At a standard rate of descent to 500 FPM, your loss of altitude would require ____ minutes.
22. To execute the missed approach, you will __________ to ________ feet the climbing right
turn to ____________ via ____________ R-160 to SALER Int/PZD 20 DME and ___________.
23. After landing, you would call ____________________ on frequency ____________ for
You will close out your flight plans with ____________________ via ________________.
25. To refuel your aircraft at Southwest Georgia Regional, you should _______________.
proceed to the military facility
buy noncontract fuel from an Fixed Base Operator (FBO)
call Piedmont Hawthorne
26. Which is the longest runway at Southwest Georgia Regional? _____________________
18 PRACTICE PROBLEM NUMBER TWO